Westhills Aggregates slowly developed and built up a civil works team, and now has formed its own division, as Westhills Civil. Westhills Civil, through its parent company, K’uL Group now has years of work ahead of it and requires Pipe Layers to join the team.
● Lay pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water main
● Perform any combination of the following tasks: grade trenches or culverts, position pipe, or seal joints
● Install or use instruments such as lasers, grade rods, or transit levels
● Operate equipment such as rollers, plate tampers and jumping jacks
● Dig trenches to desired or required depths, by hand or using trenching tools
● Lay out pipe routes, following written instructions or blueprints and coordinating layouts with supervisors
● Check slopes for conformance to requirements
● Locate existing pipes needing repair or replacement
● Train or supervise others in laying pipe
For more information, please click here to view the job posting.