K’uL Management Group is looking to hire a reliable Payroll Accountant. The Payroll Accountant is a full-time position reporting to the Controller. Under the direction of the Controller, the Payroll Accountant will be responsible for a wide array of payroll and financial duties which include, but are not limited to, processing the payroll of employees for each pay period as well as maintaining accurate payroll records. This position is responsible for all activities and resources of the payroll system and to ensure the timely, accurate and efficient production of payroll and related services.
- Processing of bi-weekly payroll for all employees – salary and hourly
- Entering of new hires, employee changes, and deductions into the payroll system and ensuring changes are accurate
- Complete monthly payroll journal entries as required
- Prepare salary, benefit and pension budgets
- Administer all the activities of payroll including bi-weekly runs and electronic submission
- Maintain and submit Records of Employment
- Reconcile and remit monthly premiums for employee benefits and pension
- Reconcile and remit monthly PD7A forms to CRA and year-end T4 forms
- Month-end general ledger reconciliations for all payroll accounts
- Prepare year-end working papers and provide assistance during audit for all payroll items
- Create and monitor vacation, sick leave, stat pay etc.
- Accurate preparation of annual T4 slips and balance summaries for review
- Prepare and file WCB payments and upload online
- Respond to inquiries regarding payroll related accounting issues
- Liaise with other departments such as HR and Operations, as required
- Other duties as assigned
For more information, please click here to view the job posting.