K’uL Management Group is looking to hire a reliable Finance Clerk. The Finance Clerk is a full-time mid-level position reporting to the Financial Controller. Under the direction of the Financial Controller, the Finance Clerk will be responsible for a wide array of accounting and financial duties supporting the day to day accounting functions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting ensuring effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. This position is also responsible for supporting project work as assigned towards effective and timely completions.
1. Administer accounts payable (AP) for all assigned entities
- Perform accounts payable processes by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices
- Responsible for the efficient operation of AP functions including prioritization and time management
- Maintain and clear filing to archives and destroy old documents within established timeline
- Ensure timely payments in accordance with authorization levels and contract obligations
2. Administer Accounts Receivable (AR) for all assigned entities
- Perform accounts receivable duties as assigned
3. Support the Financial Controller and CFO in all aspects of routine financial administration
- Assist with safeguarding information
- Collect and input financial data
- Provide confidential administrative support, reconciling master cards, note taking in various meetings, filing and other administrative support tasks as assigned, working with frequent interruptions.
- Contribute to developing efficient processes to ensure the smooth running of finance functions.
- Assist with calendar & fiscal year end activities as directed by the Financial Controller (or designate).
- Download data from computerized systems and perform analysis as required including research and validation to determine accuracy.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements; and process daily cash sheet entries and receipts.
- Assist and reconcile accurate timely balance sheet reconciliations with the help of the intermediate accountant.
- Assist external auditors, as necessary, during their visits.
- Carry out other duties and special non-routine assignments as assigned by the Financial Controller (or designate), requiring independent analysis, problem solving, creativity and innovation.
4. Maintain financial process documentation
- Compile and maintain up to date procedure manuals, describing daily, weekly, monthly and annual routines in sufficient detail to enable department coverage with minimal training.
For more information, please click here to view the job posting.