Coyote Cruises is excited, and relieved, to be able to safely open for the 2020 season.
After a successful year leading Penticton’s top tourism attraction, Jonah Cramer, will be returning for a second and final year as our manager. This year, Jonah will be training two youth in preparation for their step into management in 2021.
Jacob George will also be returning for his second year as shift supervisor, and moving into the Management Training Program. “I’m excited to be returning to Coyote Cruises this year as a full-time supervisor and joining the Management Training Program,” said Jacob George. “I look forward to working closing with Jonah after learning so much from him last year.”
The team at Coyote Cruises is thankful to have Jonah lead the growth and development of our youth.
After much work we have implemented COVID-19 Procedures for the health and safety of our staff and customers. Highlights include:
- All staff will be wearing masks, gloves and when required face shields
- Plexiglas separation installed at all customer contact points
- Covid-19 safety signage installed at entry and both exit points
- New online booking software allowing for guests to book in advance
- Following all health protocols based on public health guidelines
- Buses will fill at 2/3 capacity and some seats will be removed to allow for appropriate distancing
- Each tube will be sanitized before use (our cleanliness policy in 2019)
- Customers will exit channel and return tubes to designated area
- Our staff will not be helping guests out of the water to adhere to social distancing
- We will not be offering personal inflation services
For our full COVID-19 Healthy & Safety Procedures please refer to Coyotecruises.com/#covid
While our focus has been to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, we are tremendously excited to welcome guests back to our beautiful channel and land.